Lifeline Youth & Family Services and Crosswinds are seeking Master's Level Counselors to provide individual, family, and couple's therapy. Master's degree in counseling, marriage and family therapy, social work, and clinical psychology all accepted. Master's level experience and license is preferred; however, will provide training and supervision for licensure (LMHC, LMFT, LCSW). Prefer candidates with experience with Motivational Interviewing, Trauma, and Family Centered Therapy.
Lifeline provides therapeutic home-based services for families involved with Department of Child Services and probation throughout the state of Indiana. Lifeline's sister organization, Crosswinds, serves self-referred clients. This posting includes exclusively Lifeline (full-time, salaried with benefits), exclusively Crosswinds (full time, salaried with benefits), and a blended position (full-time, salaried with benefits).
Both Lifeline and Crosswinds are faith-based and hold to the following core values:
1. We are committed to the Great Commission.
2. We adhere to biblical teachings.
3. We strive for excellence in everything and mediocrity in nothing.
4. We are committed to the development of staff.
5. We believe that lasting change comes from the renewing of the mind.
6. We treat all those we serve, who are created in God’s image, with compassion,
dignity, and respect.
Please refer to this listing for all job openings: https://lifelineyouthfamilyservices.jobs.net/
Join our mission of changing hearts and bringing hope.